Application for a Bachelor degree
Here you can find an overview of all faculties of the Ostfalia.
If you click on the respective faculty, you'll see the study programmes they offer.
If you obtained your qualification for admission to higher education outside of Germany or not at a school with German Abitur regulations, you have to apply via uni-assist. You will need to search for "Braunschweig/Wolfenbüttel, Ostfalia Hochschule".
If you have a certificate of a "Studienkolleg", you can apply directly at the Ostfalia and don’t need to use the application via uni-assist.
Please note that you have to pay a fee of 75 € for the application.
The application documents are the following:
- The uni-assist application form: First please fill it in and send it online, then print and sign it and send it together with your other documents via mail to uni-assist.
- Proof of your German knowledge, accepted language certificates can be found here.
- Certificates: All certificates from your secondary school leaving certificate up until your
present educational level. Please submit all certificates completely:
- You must always submit both your certificate and the corresponding subject and grade summary.
- If your subject and grade summary does not include the applied grading system, please include information on the grading system used by your school or university as well.
- All certificates must be submitted as officially authenticated copies in the original language and in sworn translation form.
- Copy of your passport
Please note: Some programmes require a pre-study internship. Please refer to the website of the respective faculty.
Please send your complete application to this adress:
The Application deadline is 15th July for the winter semester and 15th January for the summer semester.
The deadline for handing in the application portfolios for the programme of Media Design is 7th June.